Guidelines for Submission of Articles
The following guidelines should be
followed when preparing articles for submission to Here and There
- All manuscripts should use APA style and be between 300-750
words in length. Leave one blank line between paragraphs and before and
- All manuscripts should have a concise, comprehensive
title section (actual title of article, author, and author's
- All manuscripts should be submitted in Microsoft Word
using Times New Roman, 12-point font.
- All manuscripts should have 1-inch top, side, and
- Authors should carefully proofread their submissions,
utilizing correct grammar and punctuation and avoiding the use of contractions.
- Manuscripts should have, at a minimum, one
- E-mail the editor and attach your chapter article by